Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:43 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications;

Name: lillykit/Lillypaw/ Lillyfur
Sexuality: straight
Personality:
| peaceful| Smart| Neat| Shy | weak| calm | odd| caring| curious
Lillykit is a shy kit and is every fragile. She is mostly calm but at times she could become a bit stressed depending in the problem. To others she is seen as odd as she does stuff differently than other kits, she sometimes twitches her whiskers at random time and uncomfortable for others when it happenes. She is every neat and caring as she wants to help everyone in different ways. She loves to learn new things and is very curious. She is comfortable to her herself and she wants other to see that she can be herself.
Appearance:
A white she-cat with light brown patches in her fur. She has green eyes, and brown paws.
Why do they want to be a MCA:
she doesn't like to fight. She wants to help her clan by not fighting. She likes to look at the herbs and is every curious about what the herbs do. She is peaceful and doesn't want to fight unlike her brother she might have to.
Other: she is a kit that will probably be kit napped if the tc and wc polts had happened.
How would she make the clan better:
by helping out everyone.
Polt ideas:
none really
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; September 4th, 2017 at 11:33 AM.