View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
So she was a kittypelt. Daypaw listened while still pressing against wounds to stop the bleeding, when they pulled away they were glad the bleeding had stopped. Pulling the cobwebs off of the wounds, Daypaw leaned down to lick them clean. They wanted the wounds as clean as possible to prevent infection to the body, then she could be treated with herbs. "I dont live with housefolk," they stated inbetween licks,"Im a clan cat of the forest. The medicine cat, actually." they explained. They figured Lucky would have no idea what they were talking about, but it was good to them her they guessed. "You are on clan territory, though lucky that I was out here or you would have died."
@woly
Lucky listened as Daypaw treated her wounds. Her body still ached terribly, but she was no longer losing blood so she was able to calm down, "You're one of the wild cats," Lucky murmured as this cat who called themselves a medicine cat continued to lick her wounds clean. Lucky stayed silent for a long moment. Staring straight ahead. The rain was beginning to slow down, and Lucky longed to curl up and sleep. "Am I going to live?" she asked the other cat simply.

Last edited by Charmer; July 5th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.