Old December 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Hexict @Silentshade @Mystic

[starter]

The roaring had just come to a halt as the planes flew further away from their home. He was panting, his brown hues peering out of the darkness from the shelter he took cover in. It wasn't much. It was just a broken down shack at this point, but it was better than being exposed to the flying debris. Slowly, the alpha -- Bullet -- crept out of his hiding spot, his gaze never leaving the sky. Immediately, his ebony coat soaked in the sunlight. The vest around his chest didn't help either, it kept the heat against his body and it was uncomfortable, but he refused to take it off. This increased his panting rate, saliva dripping from the tip of his tongue.

"All clear!" he barked, once the planes were totally out of sight. The German Shepard then padded towards their main source of water. It was a rather large puddle, bound to last them a few more days if it failed to rain again. He bent forward and took a few laps of the disgusting tasting water. Bullet was acquainted to the taste at this point, but his nose still cringed in disgust. Once finished, he turned to look around, noting the places his group were creeping out of. That was the first time the planes came over in about two weeks. He was hoping it was two more before it happened again.

Diego slowly pulled his large and slender body out of the dank hole he had hidden in. He hated when the planes flew over, in fact, he hated it all. He trotted over to the water supply, and wrinkled his nose at the foulness of it. he took only a few laps, not only because it was so awful, but also to try to make it last longer. "I hope it rains soon, we're bound to need it," he sighed. All hope was lost to him , nothing was safe, not anymore, but he could at least have the certainty of water, if not for a few more nights of not worrying about that. He hated to worry, it made him feel like a pup all over again, but then all again all he had to worry about when he was a pup was if his mother would bring him a nice piece of meat or not. Oh if only to find a rabbit... then my world wouldn't feel so bad. He thought dully. He meant it too, no time for joking.