View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Ok, I will post first cuz im leader.}
Im making it the beginning of the clannn}

A she cat with white fur padded out of the leaders den, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meting!" She called, The moon rose and made her white pelt."Today is the start of a new clan." She meowed. She looked at a black she cat with green eyes. "Dawn, You will be known as Dawnstorm. Fox, you will be known as Foxfur. Rain, you will be known as Rainpaw. Sparrow, You will be known as Sparrowpaw. I shall be known as Whitestar. I already have nine lives and im happy to name this clan after my brother, Foxfur. This clan will be called FoxClan." She called, her tail flowing in the air. " Our old ansestors are no more, we have left. Our new ansestors will be a clan called Starclan. Our first mission is to appoint a deputy. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of FoxClan is Dawnstorm. Thank you for your bravery." She meowed. "Second mission is to change Lost's name. " She meowed. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Spiritpaw, for her devotion and pride to her old name. " SHe smiled. She padded towards her kit. "Im proud." She meowed. SHe looked back at her clan. "Rainpaw, your mentor will be foxfur.Sparrowpaw, you get to be my apprentice. I will do the bast I can." She purred.
Dawnstorm's eyes widened.He opened his mouth to protest,but shut it again.He had no idea what to say,do he nodded slowly.He guesed that if nobody wanted him as deputy,someone else would object."I'll try the best I can to help you lead the clan." He said calmly. He wasent going to look weak infront of all of these cats,so he lifted his head,which had been lowered to the ground moments before,to look at the new clan leader,who he now knew as Whitestar.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 11th, 2017 at 06:20 PM.