View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Foxfur... He liked that name Foxfur he repeated it in his head until new heard that the clan name would be FoxClan inside he was overcome with joy and his eyes shone that was the second bonus and now he was a mentor that was it that was the last straw he let out a pretty quiet sqeak of excitement and gave his chest fur 3 licks then he contained himself even though when he was alone he'd have his happy time then he sat and looked up at Whitestar waiting for the order to leave or something along those lines. (Should I make a Rival clan?)
Sure, Badgerclan..xD}

She nodded to her brother, "Clan dissmissed, I would like to talk to my brother in private please." She meowed. She jumped off the highrock and padded into the den. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Spiritpaw padded in. "Mother, Who is my mentor?" She asked.

Whitestar widened her eyes. "Oh!" She exclaimed and jumped up. "Dawnstorm, you will mentor Spiritpaw." She meowed, "Clan dismissed."

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!