View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

@Hawkstar
Whispervoice moved around the forest floor. His fur lied flat a bit, but part of it was a bit messed up. The former Windclan tom had caught something to eat when a rogue had ambushed him when he wasn't looking, but that rogue didn't have a chance against him. The tom spend a lot of his life in a cln until one day he got tired of living that life. Next time ill be ready for that cat to come by anytime! Whispervoice heard other footsteps, scenting another cat. Is it that rogue again. Is he following me!? The tom hid behind a tree before jumping in front of Hawk with a growl.
Hawk was now wide eyed as she stepped back she hissed as her tail thrashed , her claws already sharpened . The smokey gray she cat fur stood on end she wasn't in the mood for another fight , or at least not right now . Why did this tom jump out in front of her! She wasn't doing anything wrong yet, any ways .
" Who Are You?" She Asked In A Deep Husky Voice
what does this tom think he's doing? Does he want to loose an eye? He better get out of my face . But this might be the excitement I was looking for she thought as she calmed down a tad bit .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )