View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She flicked her ear “ in the wild. Kits are killed for food. Here they are safe from former monsters like me.” She says darkly “ If you wish to be alone leave. A warrior who doesn’t work with the clan isn’t a warrior at all. So stop being a foxheart and start being useful or leave and die by the claws of rouges like me. Pray to your starclan that a dog gets you first you won’t find mercy in them. “ she says coldly as she looks away
NightPath now had an uneasy feeling she almost threw up , she shivered at the thought at kits being food . But yet she still liked to scare them , she looked back now " your not the monster here if there were to be a monster you would already know which one it would be out of both of us " she meowed she shook her fur and gagged still having that image of kits being food.
" and thanks for making me almost be sick from the kit thing " she added and her head was down maybe just maybe she was being a mouse brain.Her ears twitched " I'm not great at saying words like this , but.... You know .. " she meowed as her head was down she did actually feel bad right now her Amber eyes showed guilt it was easy to tell.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )