View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
NightPath now had an uneasy feeling she almost threw up , she shivered at the thought at kits being food . But yet she still liked to scare them , she looked back now " your not the monster here if there were to be a monster you would already know which one it would be out of both of us " she meowed she shook her fur and gagged still having that image of kits being food.
" and thanks for making me almost be sick from the kit thing " she added and her head was down maybe just maybe she was being a mouse brain.Her ears twitched " I'm not great at saying words like this , but.... You know .. " she meowed as her head was down she did actually feel bad right now her Amber eyes showed guilt it was easy to tell.
Sliverheart sighs softly “ .... well it’s true and you’re not a monster. Just a cat with attitude that’s all... besides I’m the real monster here how do you think I know about that? As a rouge we are forced to survive no matter what these scars of mine are from battles I wish I could forget... and my muscular body is a example of what I had to do besides... they were already dead when I did it “ she says as she stands up “ don’t worry. It’s normal to have a little anger here and there at least you’ve reflected on it “