View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Oh, just something he said at the gathering to a cat in another clan. It was slightly offensive, and I was reminding him that it wasn't polite. That he could end up causing trouble." Goldenstep meowed, telling the truth partially. It was a small white lie, mostly truth with a bit of lie. "We also talked about Honeypaw and Applepaw a bit. He just doesn't understand why Applepaw left and returned." The tom laid his tail out in front of him, flicking it slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Lowkey quoted Hamilton]
The ebony feline laughed, his pearly whites flashing in the sunlight. The deputy admired the young kit, he really did, but he knew that Hollowkit couldn't become his apprentice, he was still training Silverpaw. As the kit began to speak Fallenstream cocked his head to the side "Woah there squirt, when did I teach you that?" he asked, his lapis hues flickered with amusement as he dug through his memories, checking to see if that statement was true. "I believe I said to, talk less and smile more." he hummed. 'fools who run their mouths off wind up dead' the brawny tom added mentally, he would never state it aloud to an innocent kit...he was trying to right his wrongs, Waterstreak would never forgive him if he did such a thing. The deputy shook his head and let out a sigh 'He wasn't listening to a word I've said to him' he said to himself, his nose twitching as a familiar face dropped off a few fish. "Hollowkit" he interjected "I'm not the strongest warrior out there, there's multiple warriors who are much, much stronger than me, and smarter too. Each warrior has some wisdom to share, whoever trains you will help you along your path to becoming stronger...but they're just helping, you've got to do the rest yourself." he stated. Fallenstream found the younger feline cute...and ignorant, which was the thing he was worried about.

Lynxsky smiled,” Well Lobsterbreathe don’t forget to be mindful of your words.”
Lobsterbreathe walked away and pretended he didn’t hear her.

Hollowkit nodded,” Right. Talk less listen more.” He forced a smile about the mentor discussion,” Well...you could give someone else Silverpaw....” he meowed tipping his head slightly as if that were a reasonable request,” Well...you can hunt and I’m sure you can fight well enough. So I can become a good warrior if you trained me. I mean, after all Russetstar did appoint you because you are a good warrior. Right?” Why else would a warrior be appointed deputy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here