View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Chanterelle didn't skip a beat. "No problemo, Thistle. We can go now if you want." Her blue eyes swept over Thistlepaw's face, searching for his opinions and feelings. She was always up to date on gossip, sure, but reading emotions was a sham. Monarchpaw was always better at that. Speaking of which, the orange molly had a question for her small gray friend that she had thought of for a while. She flicked her tail, saying "So, Thistle, do you have any siblings?" She was still debating whether it was a good idea to ask that question. It usually meant you were growing close to someone, and Chanterellepaw wasn't very good at growing close to cats.
(Sorry! I must not have seen your response)

Thistlepaw rose up at once to get going for their walk, but then Chanterellpaw asked about his siblings and he sat back down, "Oh...uh, just my brother Spiderpaw." he said simply, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "He's blind." His whiskers gave a twitch. He didn't like talking about his brother with other cats. They always wanted to pity him, and he didn't like that. Spiderpaw was just as capable as any other cat. Maybe more! His sense of smell was incredible. "What about you?" he asked briskly, hoping for a subject change.