Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:31 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post

Shinefang padded into the nursery, sighing a deep and tired sigh. He'd just lost his first patient that morning and he was just about ready to let the first cat have it you looked at him funny. Tending to cats in the nursery seemed safe enough. He'd do some wellness checks, give parents good news about how their healthy kits were growing up nicely and doing well. What he didn't expect was to almost immediately come across a kit that was milky-eyed, staggering and skin and bones. The tom dug his claws into the ground. How had he not seen this kit yesterday?! It looked like it had been starving for days. "Alright, I'm going to count to three. And before I do, someone in this den had better tell me who has decided to stop feeding this kit, because I need to know whose pelt I will be lining my nest with tonight! One...two!" Just then, Shinefang caught a whiff of a scent in the air that shouldn't be there: a non-clan cat scent. He moved closer to the kit and sniffed deeply. "This kit isn't clanborn," he said outloud, realizing his mistake. There was another scent on him too. "Pipitchirp, you're taking care of him?" he asked.
@julean
Pipitchirp kept her gaze on the two kits, analysing Bee’s hind legs with a hint of worry. The she-cat absentmindedly began to knead at the moss and shrubs below her frame, finding comfort in the fidgeting. Slithers of warm air broke through her lips every now and then, the rest of the time it would slide through her nostrils as she inhaled and exhaled. The Skyclan queen seemed to lose her view on the kits as a larger body emerged through the entrance of the nursery, causing the female to lift her pools towards the feline. Shinefang’s threats caused a shiver to climb up her spinal cord, noticeable shudder in her shoulders as she pulled herself up from the nest. Pipitchirp maneuvered her way towards the medicine cat, before deciding to sit a few lengths away from his investigative self. Tail curling across her dusty-brown paws, Pipitchirp continued to watch the tom interact with Bee; her forest green pools keen and sharp.
The female listened to Shinefang’s string of words, and she nodded a swift yes to him.
“Of course, Shinefang. I couldn’t just leave him defenceless on the territory!” The amount of gentleness in her voice greatly stood out, as did her soft and almost-whispered tone. Pipitchirp kept her concerned expression up throughout the scenario, afraid that if she dropped it the kit would be deemed useless; or something of the sort.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 20th, 2017 at 05:32 AM.