View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sorry! I must not have seen your response)

Thistlepaw rose up at once to get going for their walk, but then Chanterellpaw asked about his siblings and he sat back down, "Oh...uh, just my brother Spiderpaw." he said simply, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "He's blind." His whiskers gave a twitch. He didn't like talking about his brother with other cats. They always wanted to pity him, and he didn't like that. Spiderpaw was just as capable as any other cat. Maybe more! His sense of smell was incredible. "What about you?" he asked briskly, hoping for a subject change.
(It's fine!)
Chanterellepaw smiled, saying, "I'll have to track him down and meet him. As for me, I just have my sister Monarchpaw." The orange-and-white furred feline stood slowly, cursing under her breath. That stupid fox just had to go and rip her leg up. Thinking of it, the molly looked back at her flank and chuckled. The white fur around her large scar was still faintly pink, only tinted enough for either a perfectionist or Chanterelle herself to notice. She flicked her tail and looked at Thistlepaw, nudging him with her muzzle. Her blue eyes sparkled brightly as she said, "Do you want to get going?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-