View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:56 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw gave a low hiss in return, shooting daggers at Larkpaw as he padded from the den. He shuffled away from Dawnpaw, a sad expression planted on his face, but an angry flame still in his eyes. He seemed to lighten up just a tiny bit as Dawnpaw gave him a friendly nuzzle on the cheek, he looked away. "Please don't get near him." he said in a sad tone, voice cracking slightly as he spoke.
Dawn'Paw blinked in shock as he moved away from her, she felt her chest tighten but stubborn she shuffled closer to him until their pelts were touching, she spoke in a soft mumble her brows furrowing in confusion."...Why?...".She was confused, she didn't understand why he was so mad- why Lark'Paw was so angry, seeing him look angry but sad she snuggled into him hiding her face in his shoulder."...Timber...I just want you to know that I....care about you a lot so...If you need me all you have to do is ask...". Although it sounded like she was merely trying to cheer up a friend, the meaning of the words she was saying held much more depth to it then 'Just friends', her feelings for the Tom was more then that although she didn't understand the feeling all too well she still had a basic idea.The cream molly wasn't sure how to express her feelings but for now she would support Timber'Paw without confusing their relationship.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 09:57 PM.