View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:07 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: October Gathering

WindClan
Grimsight wandered into the clearing, his gaze unfocused. He muttered something to himself, padding over to the edge of the clearing. Finding a spot on a smooth stone, the ragged-furred tom cat sat down, wrapping his tail aroun his paws.

Eburneanpaw bounced into the clearing, excited as always. His paws huzzed with energy; he was really looking forward to the gathering, looking around for someone to talk to.

Ebonyleaf padded into the clearing, her eyes bright and shining with calm. Her flank was gleaming, having been freshly groomed, and her claws unsheathed. She knew thee was no fighting, and stuck strongly to that rule.

Prairieflight padded slowly into the clearing, his brilliant gaze watching the Clans in the clearing. Hi s tail twitched, and the tom slowly made his way to a small bush. Rather than approach a cat himself, he decided to wait and see whether any cat would talk to him.

ShadowClan
Smallpaw padded through the entrance, his black and white pelt slightly ruffled. He looked around once, seeing that they were second to arrive. Blinking, he hurriedly over to the edge of the place, looking out at the water, his gaze unreadable.

Greywhisper trotted in behind Goldenstar. He glanced around casually and slunk between his clanmates, small tail tip flicking back and forth. He hadn't been to a gathering for a while, and was actually looking forward to it for once.
All are open!!
Except For Greywhisper and Eburneanpaw

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 09:15 AM.