Thread: Fangs (Private)
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:26 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Liliana continued to hide, when the lady came out. She watched everything happen, and then followed the girl to a diner. She watched her order, and then sat on the chair in front of the girl. She removed her hood from over her face.
(Sorry! Writer's block!)
(It's fine! :3 )
Elizabeth stared blankly at her table as she waited for her food to come, trying to sort out all that had happened. Surely I just need some food, and sleep. I'll be fine once I get home and take a nap. That's all I need. She repeated those phrases in her mind multiple times in an effort to convince herself. She knew deep down that something was terribly wrong though. As she waited for her food to be brought, another girl that looked around the same age as herself had sat in front of her. Elizabeth gave her suspicious look before blurting out. "Look, miss, I haven't had the best day, and I don't want anything your selling, so would you mind leaving me in peace to eat my food?" Her expression was dull and her tone exasperated. She truly just wanted to get home and hope this would all be over once she went to sleep.