View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:55 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
Etherealkit was grateful for the warrior to do so, not many cats would or what she thought. She blinked, inhaling a large breath. She started to name off more flowers, slowly trying to remember anything else. Finally she stop mostly because she ran out of breath again and she didn't have anything else. "T..hat.. is al..ll i.. can.. reme..ember. " After she managed that sentence out she added a soft small, "sorry. " Etherealkit knew there were much more but she just didn't know the names. She wondered how many flowers there were in the world but the answer would be impossible. So, she came up with a random number. 10, 000, 000, 000, 000 flowers. It was a guess, probably not right anyway.
Hawkspeed smiled,"That's way more flowers than I would be able to remember! I don't even think I know five! Here, let me try..." he thought for a second, then started naming flowers,"Tulips... Roses... Ummm... Daisies... Uuhhhhhhhh...." he strained to remember, as was obvious from his face. Hawkspeed's face looked like he had just seen someone eat crow food and then vomit it up,"Ummm..... Daffodils...? Lillies? ... Does Heather count?" he questioned before continuing,"Sunflower... Ummm..." he laughed,"This is harder than it looks! Cherry blossoms...? Did I already say daisies?" he twitched his whiskers in confusion,"How do you manage to remember all theses flowers!?" he asked, looking down in amazement at the tiny she-kit.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.