Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Claw appeared in front of spirit stopping her he placed a hand on her shoulder then teleported her and him back into the tent just as Arya said "Don't worry my scouts report only 7k dwarves and its not even their best these dwarves are conscripts poorly trained and poorly armored trust me when i say this taking taren is going to be easier than me and drago trying to take olisia yours and spirits armies took the brunt of todays battle thats why we gave you the easy mission and we are placing alot of trust in you 2 we all are we are trusting you to save the citizens of elsguard in taren they are being used as slaves but they will rebel when they see you leading your armies towards the city and if all goes well you might not have to lose a single soldier because the dragons in taren might just kill all the dwarves themselves" she said with a smile drago smirked "and if you do need any help all you have to do is call for ryze his appearance on the battlefield will sow fear into the enemy ranks and probably break them" he said as Ryze stepped out of the shadows a maniacal grin on his face "or if that doesn't work call for claw and he might be able to teleport a contingent of his 5k guards to help which there appearance will also scare the enemy" he said "see i know the risks but i wouldn't tell you guys to fight a battle i think you would lose spirit your army of the dusk is the second most elite army behind claws guards and darkwings yours is 3rd" he said "also im planning something for olision that might end the battle within an hour maybe less so if me and Arya can win the battle before you reach taren we can also come support you guys" he said his vision flashed red for a second and he shook his head as it did it again Arya stepped toward him and put a hand on his head "your burning up are you ok" she said worry in her voice drago shook his head absently "y-y-ya i-I'm fine just a spike in bloodlust" he said with a forced laugh but his mind was racing for he had not felt that kind of bloodlust before

Spirit was teleported and nodded as she listened. “Fine, I know this but I will do wat I can.” She said looking away she was hurt enough she just lost her wolf sister.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC