Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Yes and you have the 15k enslaved dragons in the city that will help to good luck" drago said then departed the tent with Arya their guards falling into formation around them he relayed his orders to his and Aryas troops through mental contact they were to depart in 3 hours 2 hours to rest and recover and mend armor and weapons 1 hour to get everything packed up 3 hours later his and Arya men were ready in a triple column marching formation drago gave the order to march and they started towards olision 4 hours later the city came into sight over the ridge of a hill raising his fist he had the men stop behind the hill as he surveyed the fortress city as he did his trusted commander came up "sir excuse me for asking but the men are wondering why you didn't just teleport our army here" he said drago looked at him calmly "no need to apologize commander the plan i have for those walls will require a great deal of strength i couldn't risk using my energy on teleporting" drago said the commander nodded and withdrew as he did drago finished his survey and stood taking a step forward so that he was on top of the hill the fortress city had thick walls 30 feet thick and 60 feet high and they were made of reinforced metal ballistas lined the wall at 10 feet intervals the gate was made of diamond as he stood 5 of the ballistas swung toward him and fired drago merely raised his hand and the 12 foot javelins dropped to the ground yards from him his vision flickered red again but this time he thought he heard a roar in his head when he recovered he saw a javelin flying at him and was too late to do anything but mere inches from his chest it suddenly exploded as a shot rang out he looked behind him to see Arya gun point the barrel smoking she narrowed her eyes in concern and he knew what she was thinking he held out at hand to his side and his helmet materialized he put it on as he did the roar in his head sounded again this time louder and he felt a huge ache in the back of his head

Spirit sighed and walked to the village with her army behind her and waiting on darkwings on the only side

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC