Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:32 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit sighed and walked to the village with her army behind her and waiting on darkwings on the only side
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Darkwings flew back to her camp and started preperations. The blacksmith had enough time to fix up half of her soldiers' armor and weapons, and then had to resort to giving the others replacements. Eventually they were ready.

"Army of Shadows!" Darkwings cried, standing at the head of her army. "Tonight we take the dwarf city Taren. Tonight we free our brethren from slavery!" A chorus of cheers rose from her soldiers. She took to the sky, and in only a few hours they had arrived at their destination. With the majority of her army being dark in color they blended in almost perfectly with the night sky over Taren. Darkwings roared, "The darkness rises to bring the light! For Elsguard!"

"For Elsguard!" her army echoed, and they dove down toward the city.
Drago started to move again when another javelin faster than the rest shot at him this one pierced the armor on his leg and went straight through burrowing in the ground behind he growled falling to one knee and healed the wound then stood back up knocking aside another javelin his armor glowed and changed to a (look at my profile pic its hard to explain in words all the details) he let his rage fuel him as he pulled his arms back the with open palms thrust his arms forward a powerful blast shot towards the wall obliterating it and creating a massive breach which drago with a thunderous war cry charged towards Arya right behind him their combined army loosed their own war cries and followed racing over the hill like a tidal wave drago realized the garrison of olisia was only 8k strong he grinned and said to Arya next to him "this'll be quick" the next 30 mins was a blur of swords and blood for him as he cut through the enemy with Arya and their soldiers they reached the citadel and drago kicked open the 10ft wide and 20ft high golden doors knocking off their hinges he was confronted with a hail of arrows as 50 elite elven soldiers that had bows and swords released their arrows he grabbed arya and thrust her behind him as their soldiers raised their shields to block the arrows most arrows that him bouned harmlessly off his armor but one stuck in his arm through a small gap between the armor he broke off the arrow leaving the arrowtip in his arm and rushed forward cutting down the elites before they could draw their swords then stood face to face with the lord of the city who starred at him coldly with yellow eyes a green spear in hand the lord rushed drago spinning the spear above his head he swung it at drago who broke it with his fist then stabbed the elf killing him he let the body fall to the floor they had won

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me