Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:14 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*darkeings wasn’t the only one struck spirit was too but more under her wings and she then looked at the rest of her army as they attacked by suprise. Then she exclaimed* “from the shadows of dusk come the dusk army! For elseguard!” The army related her cry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Looks like that Drago decided to attack after all." Tharek smirked. "Huh. Didn't think the kid had it in him." Darkwings glared at him and flashed something with her stripes. He's winning. She and the Lord of Shadows both had the same red marks on the wings, face, and tail, which meant only they knew the language of their kind.

Tharek's snout contorted into a snarl and he leaned closer to her, arms crossed and red eyes narrowed. "Say that again," he snarled, and she repeated it out loud. The Shadow Lord roared.
Drago now stood outside the citadel with Arya "they haven't reported to me yet" he said Arya narrowed her eyes "i have a feeling they ran into trouble" she said drago nodded "stay here ill be back once I've figured out whats going on" he said then suddenly jumped into the air and with a sonic boom shot off towards taren he flew down when he reached the city landing 5 yards from darkwings and looled at tharek "another enemy oh come on the other 6 were annoying enough now we gotta deal with you" he said sarcastically his eyes burned (i won't fight him unless you say for me to im really just here for comedic relief XD)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 18th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.