View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ @Ravenfang ]

The white fur tom didn't waste a mere second to take off. His paws thundered against the ground, loving the feeling in his body. He skidded across some of the ice a little that had stayed, when he peeked into the training cave. Snowpaw look back at Morningscar, his tongue rolling out of his jaws. He panted lightly but was good. His wounds haven't reopened again. He look back, looking for Goldenstream. How long would it be, were they gonna join them? Probably not. After all Snowpaw didn't want to be any trouble, not knowing if he was even ahead or behide this apprentice. Not to reopen his wounds also. "Morningscar, I can't spot her!" He finally whined but the mere second after he saw her. "Nevermind, Goldenstream! Hi!"
Morningscar’s eyes widened in shock when he looked at his mate. There was an ominous pool of dark red blood around her. And her fur was matted in it. She was finding it hard to breath. Can snowpaw not see the huge pool of blood!? Morningscar thought in dismay. Morningscar pushed past snowpaw wildly and pelted over to his mate, all but slipping on the slippery, warm blood. He tried to figure out where the blood was combing from, but her fur was so matted with the blood that it took him a minute to find the long gash, across her side.
(You might want to read the top of this page! XD)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry