View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: October Gathering

@Shadomaru
“So, Newtpaw, how’s training with that new mentor of yours been going?” Blackfrost asked the small apprentice as the two of them followed the rest of Shadowclan on the way to the gathering, “You’ve been with them for, what, a moon now? Are they treating you well?” The black-and-white-furred shecat had seen the munchkin as a close friend of hers for a few moons, the both of them occasionally sharing a piece of prey and acting almost like a motherly figure to Newtpaw these days. “Oh, things have been going great!” Newtpaw purred, giving a small bound on her paws, “Raspberrybubble really sees the potential in me, I believe, she thinks I’m quite good when it comes to my fighting training. I’ve learned so many cool new battle techniques.” She said this with a happy purr stirring from her throat, her skinny tail waving behind her, “She’s very kind to me, despite my shortened legs and such, but that’s beside the point now.” Blackfrost glanced down at the small shecat, with brown and white fur, “You shouldn’t be seen as different because of your legs, Newt. There are many cats out there that have similar or even worst things to deal with and they’ve become great warriors.” She mentioned, “You’ll be an amazing warrior someday, I know that with all of my heart.” Newtpaw looked up at the larger shecat for a moment in silence before giving a lightened nod. “You’re right.” As the two of them finally reached the Seastones, where all the clans would gather, they could already see Windclan in the area. “I’m gonna go see if Ferretpaw is at the Gathering.” The munchkin remarked to Blackfrost, “I’ll see you later, Blackfrost.” She bounded off into the open area under the light of the moon as the shecat watched in a blissful silence. “Such an innocent youth, it’s such a shame that cats give her such a hard time because of her appearance.” Blackfrost murmured, shaking her head before turning to her mate, Crowhawk. “Where should we sit at the Gathering tonight, love?” She asked him with a warm smile as she gave him a softened nuzzle, “I chose where we sat last time, this time we can go wherever you want.”