View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2022, 06:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Moon's clearing(Open)

(I am, once again, very sorry for the slowness) @Shade.
Huh. Ok, so it seems like Dawnstar was having troubles in her clan as well. Wolfie had needed to resort to temporary exiles to get patrols completed, although it had worked as far as Deadmoon could tell. And.....Rookie wanted to leave. Which, let's be real, Deadmoon was thrilled about. She was NOT going to try and discourage her friend from getting away from that evil Dawnstar, she hated that cat for numerous reasons, and so if Rookie wanted to not live there anymore she would fully support that. But....maybe she shouldn't act too thrilled? Oh, who cares!

With a happy purr, she squeezed Rookscreech a little tighter(hopefully she didn't pop!) I know I shouldn't be happy about this, but I am so thrilled you have no IDEA! What do you think you want to do? Travel the world? Hang around but stay a rogue? Join another clan? It went without saying, of course, that Deadmoon was MORE than happy to join Rookscreech on ANY of those adventures. Only one possibility would really dismay her. As long as you're not counting on becoming a kittypet, count me in! she amended, because really, that was the one thing she would NEVER do, not even for Rookie. Hang around and visit sure, but nope, twolegs scared the heck out of her and she was getting no closer than necessary.