View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:35 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Owlstorm rolls her eyes a bit as she simply sighs a bit “ .... I’m doing fine until you came. What do you want anyway other than to pester me like the kit you are.” This was rare for her to actually answer a question from Snowpaw and not leave suddenly like she usually does but for some reason she held a calm face a other rare thing since she’s usually hissing or glaring at the tom. Now she was just calm, why? Well the fast beating of her heart was not calming down at all! She was perhaps coming down with something because of that scare.
Snowpaw chuckled, "Very funny. Hey, I'm not a kit! I'm a apprentice. I was messing around, not pestering you." He said, turning on his side to see she was still here. She's still here? Wait, Snowpaw don't mess this up! Do.. a pick up line... ? Their was something the tom was horrible at rather then getting the hint, being flirty. He always loved how the tom could easily make a cat laugh because of a pick up line. Even if Caliapaw didn't believe in love, Snowpaw did. Snowpaw thought, then a idea popped in his head. "Stay here, please! Don't leave!" He was fretting she would, so quickly he scrambled off to the apprentice den. He shuddered as he headed to his nest, stepping over any lazy apprentices that were still sleeping. Snowpaw picked up, gently a blue jay's feather up. He had been keeping it for good luck but Owlstorm would fit it better.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 14th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.