View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:08 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Ciara did however take a peek at the orchids admiring the flowers for a while before quickly looking back down at her staff . She never spoke much because she never wanted to get attached to anybody , whether it be a friend or more , she knew that something bad may happen to them ,it always seemed to be so. She kinda had to force the words out "hi " she greeted it sounded dead , like it had no emotion to it. The only emotion she truly ever felt was rage. But rage , wasn t even there at the moment . .......I guess I have to make some sort of....conversation ...otherwise she may just force me to talk if I don't ... "how you been?" she asked not even looking up from her weapon .
Terra's eyes widened. She had responded to her! Finally! She almost grew a small jack-and-the-beanstalk type vine from the empty pot beside her bed from the excitement. Terra suddenly wished she were wearing something spunkier than her blue denim jeans and red flannel t-shirt, although Ciara wasnt even looking at her. She was even more surprised though, when she continued to talk. "Great." She replied calmly, holding her cool. She refused to freak out over a conversation with her roommate. "What about you?" She asked in return, flipping onto her back so she stared up at the ceiling. She took out some throwing daggers out the leather sheath and threw them at the target by the doorway on her side of the room. Two hit next to the bullseye, the last one, dead accurate. Good, now i'm warmed up, she decided.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky