View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Random Winchester

There is most certainly something going on here, perhaps they'll make mention of it when announcing clan news? Or perhaps not. The curiosity burning inside of Grousestar was nearly like that of an apprentice, but luckily enough he had enough reserve to not question the others. It could very well disrupt the peace that settled across the five clans during these gatherings, and he absolutely did not want that to happen. Grousestar was sick of seeing violence and hate and would prefer to keep things as calm and peaceful as they were for a good long time, though knew that that was nearly impossible. Conflict was sure to happen in the future, it was unavoidable. But for now, the least he could do was hold his tongue and let the two clans sort their differences.
Emerald gaze tracking the expecting leader, he would continue to smile in a polite manner, nodding his head in agreement with her statement about Starclan.
"I would go to say that Starclan is happy with all of the clans, I don't believe there have been any major tragedies to occur as of late has there?
But it is certainly great to hear of Thunderclan doing well.
" Grousestar didn't miss the little glance to Blazingstar that Snowstar had done when mentioning Starclan, but it looked like he hadn't noticed at all.
When the Windclan leader answered his inquiry, the Skyclan leader would turn his head to look at him to find the tom looking out over the crowd, averting his gaze. "That is good news to hear Blazingstar, I am glad to hear that your clan is strong."

Drawing up a paw, the brown tabby would calmly begin to rasp his tongue over it, his gaze traveling over the crowd again as he awaited the arrival of the other two clans. Not one to allow awkward silence to ruin a good conversation, he would spark it up again.
"A beautiful night it is. I wish every night could be as pretty and warm as this." Seeing as the other two leaders were at relative odds, the tom decided to make a statement that was directed at both and not one in particular.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?