View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz @Random Melchester
@fenic!

Emerald gaze watching the she-cat for a moment, he didn't seem to take notice of her avoidance of the mention of tragedies, it seemed to have slipped his mind really as he wasn't expecting there to truly have been any anyways. Nodding his head in agreement to the Thunderclan leaders statement, the tom would then look to Blazingstar as he spoke up about the death of Shrikecall, a look of sadness creeping onto the brown tabby's face at the mention of the death. But he hadn't missed what the Windclan leader said; Grousestar felt that he was finally starting to piece together what was going on between the two. There were certainly some skirmishes going on between the bordering clans, ones where deaths were involved.
Hopefully it won't progress into anything too terrible. Maybe they'll be bitter towards eachother for a while before calmly settling their differences,
at least I really hope so.
Thought the tom to himself before replying to the Windclan leader.
"I am truly sorry to hear that your previous deputy was killed, but at least he had a warriors death and brought pride to his clan. I do indeed hope that whatever caused the skirmish has settled and sorted itself."
Flicking his ear, Grousestar turned his head just in time to see the Riverclan leader make his appearance, a polite and bright smile returning to his muzzle as he dipped his head towards Russetstar.
"Ah, nothing to apologize for Russetstar! After all it appears we're still waiting for dear Halestar before we can begin. Regardless, I hope you are doing well?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; July 26th, 2017 at 08:42 PM.