View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Duskflight
@fenic!

Snowstar smiled at Grousestar, ears flicking faintly. When Blazingstar brought up Shrikecall, the Siamese turned her gaze to the WindClan leader, and for a split second a look of guilt crossed her face. But the leader looked away quickly, hoping Blazingstar hadnt seen. She had never intended on Shrikecall being killed by her warriors. In fact, she was trying to avoid any more bloodshed. That's why she intended on taking Alderscreech back before anyone could come to any more harm. But not yet. WindClan still had to know that ThunderClan wasnt going to take any mouse-dung from them.

When Russetstar arrived, Snowstar shot him a friendly grin. It wasnt as enthusiastic as the greeting she'd given Grousestar, but it was definitely more kind than how she'd greeted Blazingstar. Mostly due to the fact that she wanted to stay on good terms with Russetstar, since she didnt want tensions high with them too, because of her sisters Clan-switch. But also because Russetstar didnt try to kill her warriors. "Hi, Russetstar." She purred out after Grousestar greeted the RiverClan leader, her ice blue eyes friendly. "Yep, still waiting for Halestar," she smiled, amused. "How is RiverClan?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust