View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
she hadn't been here in so long. her eyes, wide and unmasked, looked through each and every street, searching every fence for anyone she may know. nonsense. your times as a kittypet have passed. now you are the queen of the clan. a soft, accomplished purr snuck its way from her chest, rumbling towards the surface. tail sweeping up, the molly lowered a guarded mask over her face, replacing the memories with a flirtatious expression. nice one, weaselshade. the shadowclan she-cat snickered to herself, paws quiet on the hard ground, much unlike the territories of the clans. shaking her head, weaselshade moved forth, nose twitching.
blasted memories. all i wanted was a quick stroll to see what has changed. i left this life for a reason, why would i want to return? she rolled her eyes and continued before making a sharp turn, avoiding shards of glass as she walked. no-furs, so messy, aren't they? weaselshade sighed and sat down, looking around. after many moments, she called, "hello?"

@Broken Madness
A soft sly purr was heard on top of a fence. “ what’s this? A little molly coming to play?” Said Death. A beautiful Onyx and orange cat with a sly smile and a soft purr so soft it could send shivers down many’s spines. She jumps down gracefully and begins to sit down in front of the clan cat. “ I’m guessing you’re looking for me little Weasel? “ she says playfully as her tail begins to move waving under the warriors chin. “ names death perhaps you have heard of this one?” She asks with a soft purr and a voice so smooth and silky it was almost like hearing some kind of angel speak. She than smiles softly “ hmm? Does this one have no words or do I surprise you?” She asks with a playful purr.