View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A soft sly purr was heard on top of a fence. “ what’s this? A little molly coming to play?” Said Death. A beautiful Onyx and orange cat with a sly smile and a soft purr so soft it could send shivers down many’s spines. She jumps down gracefully and begins to sit down in front of the clan cat. “ I’m guessing you’re looking for me little Weasel? “ she says playfully as her tail begins to move waving under the warriors chin. “ names death perhaps you have heard of this one?” She asks with a soft purr and a voice so smooth and silky it was almost like hearing some kind of angel speak. She than smiles softly “ hmm? Does this one have no words or do I surprise you?” She asks with a playful purr.
as a silky sweet voice caught her ears, weaselshade recoiled, a glare replacing her mask. "you. haven't heard 'bout you since i was five moons." her ears flattened. tail lashibg, she unsheathed her claws, growling lowly. don't let her backfire against you. huffing, weaselshade stepped further from death, her eyes darkened with hatred. "why would i possibly be searching for you? claws tearing into the ground, she raised her hackles, preparing to leap away from the equally- if not, more- flirtatious molly.