View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:39 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
as a silky sweet voice caught her ears, weaselshade recoiled, a glare replacing her mask. "you. haven't heard 'bout you since i was five moons." her ears flattened. tail lashibg, she unsheathed her claws, growling lowly. don't let her backfire against you. huffing, weaselshade stepped further from death, her eyes darkened with hatred. "why would i possibly be searching for you? claws tearing into the ground, she raised her hackles, preparing to leap away from the equally- if not, more- flirtatious molly.
She laughs softly purring a bit “ still mad about that? Or maybe it’s that little rumor of me hanging around a rouge what’s his name... hades~” she purrs playfully as she begins to stand up and step forward looking into weaselshade’s eyes for a bit before warmly nuzzling her head against hers “ come on .. “ her eyes were now a little hurt as she licks the Warriors cheek “ .... you know I only care about you Weasel.... why are you still so cold?” She asks softly into her ear in that voice that would send shivers down her spine but slowly her tail began to wrap around her unsheathed paws. “ please... at least hear me out my love..”