View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:50 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
she hissed, shoving the other molly away. "i will never forgive you." her ears flattened, eyes dark and narrowed. "you don't deserve any forgiveness. i am no longer known as corky, or weasel. i am now a warrior of shadowclan by the name of weaselshade." her tail puffed up, lips curled in a snarl. "don't think that i will fall for your tricks, kittypet." with that, she spun around and ran, swerving through many familiar streets, alleyways, and yards.
She was about to say something but she runs off before she can say anything. She now felt hurt.. than she shakes her head and begins to run after her but... that smell. Something she feared but she ignored it and soon begins to run faster soon she begins to jump onto the warrior and tackle her down down pinning her “ don’t say anything shut up and stay with me he’s coming and I know you don’t care but I care about you so shut up and let me protect you this once. You don’t have to listen or anything just shut up and -“ her eyes widened a bit as she quickly suddenly begins to grab weaselshade trying to drag her away. “ come on! He’s coming!”