View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:59 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
"what?" she exclaimed, trying to pull away from death. "why should i follow you? who's coming?" her claws became sheathed in fear of being ripped out by the harsh ground while she was dragged by the other molly. "let go of me!" weaselshade's tail lashed while she fought to get away, her chest rumbling with a growl. why did i ever come back here? the clan must be suspecting something by now.
She begins to let go of her soon she begins to cover her mouth with her tail “ please don’t-“ soon a tom can be seen, the smell of blood was strong on this tom. It was Sano a pure white cat with some black and gray. He looks around coldly soon just begins to walk away soon disappearing, soon she sighs in relief and lets go “ that’s a mad cat. Sano the crazy and a killer. He’s been .. taking cats here and there for entertainment. You may not care about me but I still care about you... even more than you know “ she says sadly as she begins to let her go and walk away from her but still she sit down in front of her. “ .... Look at least hear me out... I didn’t want what happened before to be the end of us my.. love. I care an you truly I do.. at least let me .. gain your trust again please..”