View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:45 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default When The World Ends (Dog RP)

The world was not the same once the humans died out one night. The humans became extinct, or were they? Dustin and Mason broke apart from each other, one the leader of a pack, the other living on his own as a stray back in the city. It's a survive or die world now.. What will you do?

Ranks;

Alpha Male: Dustin
Alpha Female: Chosen in rp
Male Beta: Chosen in rp by Beta female
Female Beta: Mia
Healer:
Lead Warrior:
Warriors:
Lead Hunter: Spiral
Hunters: Slipstream,
Pups in training (apprentices):
Whelp mothers:
Pups:
Subordinates: Zero
Omegas:

You may also make forms for dogs that live in the city.

City dogs: Mason, Rowan, Riley, Cassie

Form; (character quote goes on top; don't need character quote if you don't want to make one.)

Name:
Age (in moons and years/months)
Mate:
Pup(s):
Breed:
Pack Dog or City Dog?:
Rank Preferred:
Appearance:
Personality:
Questions/Other:

My forms;

"The world was once a peaceful place... Until the humans disappeared.. Living on our own is gonna be tough."

Name: Dustin
Age (in moons and years/months): 36 moons (3 years)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: Chosen in rp
Pup(s): Chosen in rp
Breed: Belgian Malinois
Appearance: Thin and slim brute with a brown eyes and a black muzzle. Wears a thick black vest for protection.
Personality: Before all the humans died out, Dustin was a peaceful brute living with his owner, Derrick Ramirez, and his brother, Mason. But then, something happened and all the humans disappeared during the night. Dustin and Mason were devastated. Dustin became protective of himself afterwards and lost all his good personalities. He kept some of them, but his brother, Mason, started to ignore him and snap at him all the time. Dustin would stray away from his brother so that he wouldn't attack him.
Questions/Other: Used to live with his owner and brother before becoming a loner and making a pack.

"I don't care about my brother... It's a fight to survive world now.. I can kill if I want.."

Name: Mason
Age (in moons and years/months): 41 moons (3 years & 5 months)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: Chosen in rp
Pups: Chosen in rp
Breed: Belgian Malinois
Appearance: Strong and muscular thick furred Belgian Malinois with brown eyes and a black muzzle. Wears a camo collar and camo vest in remembrance of his owner.
Personality: Mason used to be full of himself and overprotective of himself, his owner, and his younger brother. But now that the humans are gone, this Belgian Malinois is too overprotective of himself and only himself. He will kill for the protection of himself. This is the reason why his brother, Dustin, strays away from him--so that he won't get killed.
Questions/Other: Used to live with his owner and brother, lived as a stray the rest of his life.

Name: Cassie
Age (in moons and years/months): 1 year
Sexuality: Hetero
Mate: N/A
Pup(s): N/A
Breed: Beagador (Beagle x Labrador)
Pack Dog or City Dog?: City Dog
Rank Preferred: N/A
Appearance: http://dogable.net/wp-content/upload...-1-174x300.png
Personality: TBRP'D
Questions/Other:

Note: You can have 3 or 4 characters max. You can even have wolfdogs as characters.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 6th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.