View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:03 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Red and Woodpecker stumbled into the clearing after Navy. The dark blue toms voice raised,"Come on! Listen up! I don't want you two hurting each other so I went to the twolegplace and fetched some stupid kits for you to practice skills on. They are useless to us so feel free to kill them. I found a litter of five out on the street so I'll show you on one and you kill the others." Evil ambition flashed in the Red and Woodpeckers eyes as they thought of the pure joy of watching a small kit die in agonizing pain. Navy grabbed one of the kits by the scruff and to show that he meant harm, he threw it hard onto the ground, cracking its head a bit as blood spilled and it cried in pain. "Now, make the cat suffer really badly instead of just killing it. Now watch as I kill this stupid piece of fox dung!" The kit squealed in pain as Navy sank his claws into its ear and tore it off as tons of blood seeped out and did the same for the other ear. He then sank his claws deeply into its nose and left it bloodied as he stabbed its eyes then sliced its belly open. It was still slightly alive so he slammed its head on a rock, completely cracking its entire skull then stuffed its mouth with dirt so it couldn't breathe and pressed his unsheathed claws into it's throat as he watched happily as the kit died completely covered in blood. Licking his paws of blood he spoke, "Now, that's my method to make it suffer but do whatever." His head turned the small kits as he smiled, blood dripping from his mouth, "You're next!" He grabbed them by the scruff and threw them hard as he could to the ground. Red was pleased to see his father kill a kittypet and so dragged his over toward a rock and bit into its neck and slammed its head on the rock multiple times and sliced its belly. The first was dead. He grabbed the other kit and stabbed it with a stick in the chest then pushed its head in a puddle, turning the water red and drowning it. He looked over to see Woodpecker with two dead kits at her paws and all three cats smiled, they would be great fighters!