View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Broken sat down in the clearing, awaiting Forest's arrival. Once he saw her, he stood up immediately and nodded his greeting. "We're practicing killing today." He brought out 6 apprentices and 4 kits. "You're going to kill the apprentices first. THAT will test your strength. I'll show you." Broken ordered 3 clan apprentices to fight him. They all charged at him at once. He dodged the first apprentice, performed the half-turn belly rake on the second apprentices' underbelly, and did a Leap and pin on the third apprentice ending with claws smashed into the apprentices underbelly. He still had 2 left. The apprentice he dodged and the apprentice he simply scratched, who was moving slower than the first. He decided to get rid of the faster, stronger apprentice. The sleek black, muscular tom charged at him and leaped into the air, landing with precision behind the apprentice. He quickly ran to him and slid under the apprentice's body, slashing a wound large enough he could stick his paw in it. The apprentice was down. He turned and smirked at the slower apprentice. Charging, he simply butt his head against the apprentice, pushing her backwards. The apprentice lay there, still, as he finished her off with the Killing Bite. "You can do it whichever way you want, but FINISH THEM."

"Now, the kits are for mercy." He began. He needed no break because to him, fighting off mere apprentices was no chore, rather than a hobby. "If you can kill these kits..you have no mercy." Broken pushed out 4 scrawny kits, most likely 1 moon old. "Kill them." He grabbed 2 kits over and grabbed one by the scruff. He smashed it's head on the jagged edge of a large rock, then grabbed the other kit and put it's head in his mouth before chomping down on it. It's head exploded and blood gushed into his mouth. Broken dropped the kit and licked his mouth and whiskers. "Now you try it."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!