View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Broken sat down in the clearing, awaiting Forest's arrival. Once he saw her, he stood up immediately and nodded his greeting. "We're practicing killing today." He brought out 6 apprentices and 4 kits. "You're going to kill the apprentices first. THAT will test your strength. I'll show you." Broken ordered 3 clan apprentices to fight him. They all charged at him at once. He dodged the first apprentice, performed the half-turn belly rake on the second apprentices' underbelly, and did a Leap and pin on the third apprentice ending with claws smashed into the apprentices underbelly. He still had 2 left. The apprentice he dodged and the apprentice he simply scratched, who was moving slower than the first. He decided to get rid of the faster, stronger apprentice. The sleek black, muscular tom charged at him and leaped into the air, landing with precision behind the apprentice. He quickly ran to him and slid under the apprentice's body, slashing a wound large enough he could stick his paw in it. The apprentice was down. He turned and smirked at the slower apprentice. Charging, he simply butt his head against the apprentice, pushing her backwards. The apprentice lay there, still, as he finished her off with the Killing Bite. "You can do it whichever way you want, but FINISH THEM."

"Now, the kits are for mercy." He began. He needed no break because to him, fighting off mere apprentices was no chore, rather than a hobby. "If you can kill these kits..you have no mercy." Broken pushed out 4 scrawny kits, most likely 1 moon old. "Kill them." He grabbed 2 kits over and grabbed one by the scruff. He smashed it's head on the jagged edge of a large rock, then grabbed the other kit and put it's head in his mouth before chomping down on it. It's head exploded and blood gushed into his mouth. Broken dropped the kit and licked his mouth and whiskers. "Now you try it."
(Wow, talk about starting off easy lol)
Forest rushed into the den behind her new trainer. She wore a grin, excitement pulsing through her as she was ready to begin training. She was glad though that Broken had decided to start immediately. As she let her pastel green hues rest on the apprentices, who were older than her, and the kits, several moons younger, her cheerful spirits crashed. It wasn't a simple crash either. She could feel the weight drop in her stomach as she realized what was going to happen. Her paws were rooted to the spot, refusing to take a step closer. As she watched her trainer, dash around like an expert, landing blows and taking them out, one by one, her jaw hung open in astonishment. She was completely stricken with fear. She was appalled by the sight, one apprentice down, then two, then three. All dead now and she couldn't help wondering why the other three were still around. As she listened to the trainer give the word to kill them she was completely frozen to the spot. "B-but Broken, I've never trained or anything bef-" she stopped short. She couldn't fail now, or else she might be Broken's next practice dummy for killing in the most painful and torturous ways.

She stepped forwards, swallowing all her fear, pushing all her doubts to the farthest corner of her mind. She bushed up her pelt as she faced the first apprentice. She slitted her eyes and pulled her ears taut against her head. She crouched down and gave the signal with her tail for one apprentice to advance. She realized the mistake too late. The apprentices were scared for their life, but too scared of Broken to do or say anything, but now that it was Forest's turn, they had better odds. The remaining three rushed her, and she was almost immediately overwhelmed. She unsheathed her claws quickly and landed clumsy blows to whatever she could find. As one cat swiped her hind leg and ran around by her tail, she kicked out, pleased to feel her leg connect with the legs of a cat. She turned around to face the cat, a snarl forming in her lips, but another swiped her side, drawing blood. She yowled in pain and swirled around to the cat. She unleaded a fury of claws in the cats face, scratching its nose, eyes, ears, whatever her claws touched. She felt adrenaline coursing through her, but she still didn't want this. She looked at the two apprentices still standing and gave a hushed hiss. "Go, run, try and go home." She said desperately. To her delight as she rushed forwards, not wanting a broken to be suspicious, one apprentice fled the scene, bolting out the entrance and away into the territory. She attacked the one still on its paws flailing around, untrained and unprepared. She was able to drive the cat against the wall forcing it closer, with less room to move. She lunged forwards, teeth bared and claws outstretched. The apprentice flew over her head and bolted for the Clans. Secretly, she was relieved, but she let out a snarl of frustration as she turned back to the one still dazed on the ground. She knew it would never make it to the territory, she had gotten lucky with the blow. As she moved in and stood, looming over the apprentice, it looked up as if pleading for help. She hesitated a moment and froze. Was this how her father had done it back in Windclan? Standing over them, watching as they pleaded for mercy. She couldn't help thinking that it wasn't. When he robbed Dapplestar of a life, she had been told she went down fighting, never like this. That death was ine for control of power, this was unnecessary and cold blooded. Nonetheless she had to, for fear of Broken. She whispered a quiet 'I'm Sorry' and bit her teeth firmly into its neck. She almost flinched away as the tangy metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, but forced her body to keep position as she felt the life force and heartbeat slowly fade to nothing. She finally stepped back to watch the next demonstration.

She watched, horrified as her trainer bit down in the tiny kits head. She remembered from her days in the Windclan nursery, her fathers deputy's kits. They had been just as tiny when she left, being about 2 moons younger than she. She couldn't help imagining them in the place of this kit. It didn't deserve this. She figured it would serve better to be raised in the Syndicate, not killed like this. She watched as the blood stained the fur around Brokens muzzle, the gore of the scene was something she had never imagined seeing this young. It terrified her, so much that her eyes started burning with the incoming tears. She blinked rapidly, forcing them away, but turned her head when one slipped out and ran a coarse down her cheek. She shook her head forcefully. Murder was to be committed when there was a wrong doing, or someone in the way of goals, or a trueley evil cat who needed punishing. Never, in her mind, did she think that it was to be done like this. As Broken ordered her to move in for a kill, she moved to one of the remaining kits. She frowned, holding back the urge to cry, although she knew it wouldn't last long. Her mouth still felt the taste of the blood, different from that of prey, and not in a pleasant way either. Forest broke, right there in the middle of the clearing, in front of two kits and her new Trainer who seemed to expect so much from her. "I-I can't B-broken! I-I'm s-sorry, I j-just c-can't." She sobbed as she rested her Ebony colored head against the ground, tears flowing down her face like the river that had lined the Windclan territory. She felt bad, but she knew she couldn't kill the innocent kits, she just couldn't.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~