View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Broken narrowed his eyes at his Trainee. She had been off to a good start until one had fled from her. He growled lowly but decided to wait and see what she did with the kits. Once she dropped to the ground, tears streaming, Broken stood over her, over-looking the gore of the scene. He snarled, raised his paw, unsheathed his claws, and clawed Forest's cheek. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM, MOUSE-BRAIN!" He shouted, most likely enough for the entire forest to hear. He took a deep breath as he stared deathly into Forest's eyes, his red eyes seeming to glow. He kept them narrowed, knowing he was serious. "We'll be back tomorrow.. For now, we'll have to shelter these disgraces and bring them back out for tomorrow." He began padding to the DS Camp, but turned around only for a quick moment. "With that attitude, you may as well stay a hunter." He scoffed.
Forest didn't dare look up at her trainer, she was already distract enough. She knew that if she looked into Brokens eyes, she would see anger, or rage, disappointment, or something completely different. She realized she had failed her task and continued to beat herself up for it. She had failed, what would her father think? He certainly would not approve, that was certain. She felt bad, but was able to clear away the tears, stop the snuffling. She raised her head to mutter. "L-look Broken I'm sorry, b-it I-" she was stopped short as a wail of fear escaped her as Brokens claws sliced down the side of her face. She stepped back, raising a paw to her cheek. She dabbed at the sticky red blood that slowly leaked from the wound. Horror struck, she gaze in fear at her trainer as he stalked away. His last words stung her. She wanted to be like her father. And the Syndicate was not like the Clans, you had to choose your role, not switch. If she couldn't impress Broken, she would be a hunter, failing both her father and mother, which to her was the biggest failure of them all.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~