View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:03 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

The tom jolted back but not in time to miss it. He sniffed the air and sheathed his claws. “I am not fighting a cat younger than me. I am not taking the burden of killing a cat just to see my friend,” His ears flattened in sadness, “Please.. Just let me see her. I want to know that she’s safe.. I want to know that she has a better mate that will protect her.. A better mate that won’t abandon her or her kits!” He yowled. The blind kitty pet licked his paw and cleaned his nose, after he cleaned it more blood and welled out, “Honestly do you think kittypets can fight?! Once the upwalkers figure out another cat did this to me you think they will be pleased? I thought they taught apprentices to be less mousebrained! Besides that I’m blind do you think I would even try to attack you?!” He yowled even more, a hit of a snarl in his tone.
“That’s why it was a nip and not an attack,” Goldpaw said sweetly, then snorted. “Just pick an excuse already. You’re all talking about how you don’t want to kill a cat, but then it’s ‘oh no, I’m a poor defenseless kittypet!’” She rolled her eyes. “Besides, I could tell that you’re blind when I first saw you. Don’t use your disability as a crutch; it’s pitiful.”

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket