View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 11:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
A strong wind tugged through the fur of a silver tabby tom cat. Petrichor, formerly of the Dusk Syndicate, made his way across the breezy moor, his strong jaw clenched and his ears flat against his head. The male was leaning heavily into the unyielding gusts of wind and his fur rippled in rather beautiful patterns as the wind swept through. The young tom had been wandering for quite a while, and was still unsure of where to go. The incentive strong and intimidating tom had become but a shadow of his old self. An empty, hollowed shell of a once-mighty cat brought low through days on end of traveling and being alone.

{ @Sasukewolf (madness) }
x3 oh a outsider! I thought it was other rp oh well might as well bring out a old kinda new peep!!)
A deadly almost poisonous purr was heard from behind as a Tom slithers out like a snake moving onto his prey, he steps out his powerful muscles seen along with many scars lining his pitch black fur, his eyes mixed in color one a ice blue and the other a flaming amber. He had a scar over his left eye and a scar going down his right eye, he smiles darkly his claws already dry with blood as he begins to step forward his pelt a bit long but mostly short moved with the wind a bit as his tail moved gracefully with him, he tilts his head to the side and smiles “ What’s a Dusk cat doing in these parts? The lost already took a toll on your mind. How pitiful.” He purrs softly as he begins to walk towards the tom his eyes locked onto him as he slowly begins to circle him “ Such a fall, so weak so helpless. Couldn’t get revenge on whoever hurt you? Hmm? Or maybe... you just didn’t think you’ll lose. “ he laughs darkly “ now you’re a mouse ... walking aimlessly like a empty shell... I think it’s about time you were caught hmm?”