View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:37 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
x3 oh a outsider! I thought it was other rp oh well might as well bring out a old kinda new peep!!)
A deadly almost poisonous purr was heard from behind as a Tom slithers out like a snake moving onto his prey, he steps out his powerful muscles seen along with many scars lining his pitch black fur, his eyes mixed in color one a ice blue and the other a flaming amber. He had a scar over his left eye and a scar going down his right eye, he smiles darkly his claws already dry with blood as he begins to step forward his pelt a bit long but mostly short moved with the wind a bit as his tail moved gracefully with him, he tilts his head to the side and smiles “ What’s a Dusk cat doing in these parts? The lost already took a toll on your mind. How pitiful.” He purrs softly as he begins to walk towards the tom his eyes locked onto him as he slowly begins to circle him “ Such a fall, so weak so helpless. Couldn’t get revenge on whoever hurt you? Hmm? Or maybe... you just didn’t think you’ll lose. “ he laughs darkly “ now you’re a mouse ... walking aimlessly like a empty shell... I think it’s about time you were caught hmm?”
Pedrichor froze his battle with the vicious winds. The powerful gusts had brought with it un unfamiliar scent. A scent that belonged to a tom, he could tell. Whirling around, Pedrichor faced the cat from behind now infront of him. To the tom, he seemed powerful and battle-scarred. Pedrichor could see long-ago wounds from long ago battles tracing his fur, and the immediate thought that hit him was that this was not a tom to cross if you were looking for solitude. Quickly puffing up his fur so as to seem more intimidating, the rather scrawny tabby let out a hiss. Before he could say a word, however, the other tom spoke in a rather sharp, sneering tone. Pedrichor curled his maw over his teeth as the other threw insultas at him. Who does this tom think he is?! Out loud, he made to respond once the other had spoken about catching him. "Is this your normal greeting, stray?" Pedrichor spat neatly at the other cat's paws, a daring move since he was caught by surprise by a much larger foe. The wind whipped through his fur, sending a shiver through him. Pedrichor knew he was no match for the other, but told himself that he would have fought this other cat had he been at his prime. Days on end of wandering had taken it's toll, though not to the silver cat's surprise.

Last edited by Jynx; January 26th, 2018 at 06:38 PM.