View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:00 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Pedrichor froze his battle with the vicious winds. The powerful gusts had brought with it un unfamiliar scent. A scent that belonged to a tom, he could tell. Whirling around, Pedrichor faced the cat from behind now infront of him. To the tom, he seemed powerful and battle-scarred. Pedrichor could see long-ago wounds from long ago battles tracing his fur, and the immediate thought that hit him was that this was not a tom to cross if you were looking for solitude. Quickly puffing up his fur so as to seem more intimidating, the rather scrawny tabby let out a hiss. Before he could say a word, however, the other tom spoke in a rather sharp, sneering tone. Pedrichor curled his maw over his teeth as the other threw insultas at him. Who does this tom think he is?! Out loud, he made to respond once the other had spoken about catching him. "Is this your normal greeting, stray?" Pedrichor spat neatly at the other cat's paws, a daring move since he was caught by surprise by a much larger foe. The wind whipped through his fur, sending a shiver through him. Pedrichor knew he was no match for the other, but told himself that he would have fought this other cat had he been at his prime. Days on end of wandering had taken it's toll, though not to the silver cat's surprise.
He laughs softly “ stray? How rude how to say to a star chasing weakling like you.... ah! I’m a rouge, not just any rouge! Names Lucifer I run these parts with a darken smile! And I can’t help but notice you wondering around like a ... what did you call me.. A stray?” He purrs darkly as he begins to walk towards him a bit looking into the tom’s eyes with dark almost prideful glow in his eyes. “ hmm~ but I’m not here to kill. I’ve already eaten my fill with that queen over there “ he says as he begins to move behind him letting him see the eaten up black and white cat body just torn apart like prey. “ anyway I wish to make a deal~ you seek glory strength! A life better than this and your past life. The life of a rouge! I am always seeking handsome Toms like yourself ~” he purrs darkly as he begins to walk up to the body. “ or we can fight but you probably wouldn’t be able to lay a claw on me”