View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:01 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ stray? How rude how to say to a star chasing weakling like you.... ah! I’m a rouge, not just any rouge! Names Lucifer I run these parts with a darken smile! And I can’t help but notice you wondering around like a ... what did you call me.. A stray?” He purrs darkly as he begins to walk towards him a bit looking into the tom’s eyes with dark almost prideful glow in his eyes. “ hmm~ but I’m not here to kill. I’ve already eaten my fill with that queen over there “ he says as he begins to move behind him letting him see the eaten up black and white cat body just torn apart like prey. “ anyway I wish to make a deal~ you seek glory strength! A life better than this and your past life. The life of a rouge! I am always seeking handsome Toms like yourself ~” he purrs darkly as he begins to walk up to the body. “ or we can fight but you probably wouldn’t be able to lay a claw on me”
Pedrichor gave a chocking sound that was a mixture between a sarcastic laugh and an exclamation of shock. "Star chasing?! I do not chase the stars. I am nothing like those star-loving clan cats." Getting his fill of anger out, the tom drew back from his fierce stance and pasted a false yet convincing mask of obvious boredom onto his slim face. "Are you done yet?" He asked in a drawing, monotone; it was quite a change, but then again, no one said he was a predictable sort of tom. He had his ways, and his ways were sort of confusing. Even to himself. Pedrichor swiped his tongue around his jaws and promptly sat down, flattened his hackles, and stared at the other. "And might I be so bold as to ask what a fierce old tom like yourself calls himself?" He was pherhaps trying to distract himself from looking at the dead cat that the other had torn apart; the scene didn't quite appeal to him, since he knew that could easily have been him should the she-cat have not been around. Before he would agree to anything this seeming crazy tom, he was hoping to find out a bit about what he would be agreeing, or denying, access to. No way would be fight with him lest their be no other chance.

Last edited by Jynx; January 27th, 2018 at 08:03 PM.