View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Pedrichor gave a chocking sound that was a mixture between a sarcastic laugh and an exclamation of shock. "Star chasing?! I do not chase the stars. I am nothing like those star-loving clan cats." Getting his fill of anger out, the tom drew back from his fierce stance and pasted a false yet convincing mask of obvious boredom onto his slim face. "Are you done yet?" He asked in a drawing, monotone; it was quite a change, but then again, no one said he was a predictable sort of tom. He had his ways, and his ways were sort of confusing. Even to himself. Pedrichor swiped his tongue around his jaws and promptly sat down, flattened his hackles, and stared at the other. "And might I be so bold as to ask what a fierce old tom like yourself calls himself?" He was pherhaps trying to distract himself from looking at the dead cat that the other had torn apart; the scene didn't quite appeal to him, since he knew that could easily have been him should the she-cat have not been around. Before he would agree to anything this seeming crazy tom, he was hoping to find out a bit about what he would be agreeing, or denying, access to. No way would be fight with him lest their be no other chance.
He smiles “ yet you’re here lost, alone and dying. “ he says as he begins to put on a paw on the dead body clawing into it a bit. “ like a warrior of the clan, forgotten, defeated alone and dying. Lost without the stars or should I say leadership? “ he says darkly as he looks at him “ a killer, a monster, a cannibal, a flirt but most of all... I’m your best nightmare. Inside and out I know it all. I can tell what makes you tick, leadership a reason to live. But now it’s gone, you’re a lost soul without a place to call his own ... until now. I’m more than willing to provide help, shelter or food and anything that you desire all you need to do is ... how to say. Entertain me. I’ve got nothing to do since hades left and Sano hasn’t really started his big plan so I’m afraid that you’ll have to do .. for now of course. “

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.