View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:35 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Pedrichor' calculating gaze narrowed. Well, he wouldn't say that he was dying... that seemed a little extreme. More like wandering, hiding his time. For what, though, he wasn't quite sure. Mentally shaking himself from his wondering, the tom looked the other straight in the eyes. "What exactly would I be doing?" He didn't much like the sound of this other wolf. He seemed...shifty and arrogant; confident, almost dangerously so. Pedrichor frowned slightly. "And you haven't told me your name. Must we go in circles?"
He smiles softly “ nothing really.... actually tell me which clan were you in? Did you swim... do you happen to know a warrior named Snowwillow? If you do not only will I be greatful and let you live here.. for a while. For you see that warrior is... never mind it shouldn’t matter to you. I just need her alive and awake. Can you kidnap a warrior of riverclan trust me it’s for her own good “ He Says as he begins to turn away “ oh my name is Lucifer. Son of the now gone but feared killer”