View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:42 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles softly “ nothing really.... actually tell me which clan were you in? Did you swim... do you happen to know a warrior named Snowwillow? If you do not only will I be greatful and let you live here.. for a while. For you see that warrior is... never mind it shouldn’t matter to you. I just need her alive and awake. Can you kidnap a warrior of riverclan trust me it’s for her own good “ He Says as he begins to turn away “ oh my name is Lucifer. Son of the now gone but feared killer”

[ Whoops, I misread; I see his name now in an earlier post written your. My apologies ]

Pedrichor frowned. "Clan, I am in no clan. And have never been in one." As the tom spoke again, he twitched his ear once in surprise. Snowwillow? No, he had never heard of her in his life. "No," he spoke aloud, fixing Lucifer with his own dark gaze. "Woke, you're actually trying to persuade me to join you by tempting me with the prospects of a kidnapping." His tone was heavily laden with skepticism and Pedrichor lashed his tail once. That sounds promising. He thought sarcastically. This was just getting better and better; anyways, what type of cat asked someone to join their little cult by requesting a kidnapping?!
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Jynx; February 4th, 2018 at 06:40 AM.