View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

[ Whoops, I misread; I see his name now in an earlier post written your. My apologies ]

Pedrichor frowned. "Clan, I am in no clan. And have never been in one." As the tom spoke again, he twitched his ear once in surprise. Snowwillow? No, he had never heard of her in his life. "No," he spoke aloud, fixing Lucifer with his own dark gaze. "Woke, you're actually trying to persuade me to join you by tempting me with the prospects of a kidnapping." His tone was heavily laden with skepticism and Pedrichor lashed his tail once. That sounds promising. He thought sarcastically. This was just getting better and better; anyways, what type of cat asked someone to join their little cult by requesting a kidnapping?!
@Broken Madness
He nods slowly “ .... no I just want her dead. You’re going to die either way might as well use a old fool like you “ he says coldly as he begins to sit down and begins to look away “ ... I’m actually giving you a order. Take her to me and I’ll make sure you live like a king after. Or I can just kill you right now without a second thought. You are wasting my time and I am now getting a bit... angered” he says coldly