View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2023, 03:12 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Let's bounce some ideas around (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
Woah - I did not think you two would be interested in Snaggle!

ohmygod i can imagine his mate coming into the dream as well. she'd just look on sadly. she's a starclan she-cat - died giving birth.
@Cinnamon~

[ brief tw for light discussion of gaslighting and manipulation ]

oh that would be so interesting if his mate came to aster and ashkit too, to try and dissuade them from snaggletooth and his 'training' sessions but at that point he's already gaslit the two of them into believing that he's one of the good guys and just wants to help them out a little bit. maybe ash and aster dont start to take her seriously until they have a conversation with another cat, either living or otherwise, who has personal experience with either the Dark Forest or with snaggle personally and they start to tell them the real stories of what snaggle did, what the dark forest really is, and it's only then that they begin to understand. it's only after snaggle has gotten his claws into the two of them that they begin to understand how messed up he is.

i think for aster personally, because he's not originally a forest cat and doesn't know their customs all that well, he would be pretty easy to gaslight into believing snaggle is one of the good ones and only wants to help him succeed.....