View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2017, 02:27 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow looked at the cat oddly for a moment. No cat had really asked her any questions because of her rank. She sat near the cat, curling her tail around her paws. Shadow's blue eyes went blank with thought for a moment before turning to Gold. "Well...I would train my trainee but...they left so, I try and find herbs. I need to get as many as possible right now. When I'm not collecting I hm...Well, I walk around." Shadow wasn't comfortable telling what she really did when there where no one was around. Turning, she collected the bloody moss and cobwebs in a small pile. Shifting, She scooped some snow out from the den. She arranged it around Gold's leg, "I don't think clan cats do this, but I seems like it would help take away the pain. Shadow set down some moss to soak up the melting water. Nodding when she was done, she swiped a paw over her ears.
Gold smiled softly, "Ahh, bad luck. I probably will never have a trainee. I would teach them how to debate, not hunt. It's so underused in the Syndicate. I guess you have Hannibal, but Onyx is an idiot, who's only good strength is fighting, Halite can barely speak, and Fleck is a "Attack first ask questions later" their all idiots." Gold blushed, "sorry I went on a tangent, hunters and healers don't get enough credit." The Tom felt a chill go down his spine as the snow was piled up on his leg. He blinked and shifted into a different position. He thought carefully about what Shadow said. Clan cats.... Their weird, nicer; but weird. And I was born here.... But maybe they could work as a back up plan....

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends