View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:12 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
"Of course I'm alone!" Mintmist huffed. Then, softening her tone, she mumbled, "I just wanted to see you again. Make sure you were doing okay. Life outside the Clans is not very easy." Mintmist felt like she was being torn apart.
Of course, she loved her brother and missed him, but that didn't change the fact that he was not a RiverClan cat any longer. She felt hostile towards him, yet happy to see he was alive and well. "How are you faring?"
She made sure she was alone once more, scenting the air for any nearby cats.
Churchill smiled a little, approaching his sister an sitting down in front of her, the size difference between the two was rather surprising, he was huge compared to her, he placed his tail under her chin and raised her head until she was looking straight in his eyes. "Well, it depends, for me, it is easy, I'm used to it, and, to be honest, I kind of prefer the fact that I don't get ordered around, I hunt whenever I want, I sleep whenever I want, anyway, you get what I mean, I have some freedom... And, to be honest, I wish you were able to have this freedom as well." The tom admitted, pressing his nose to his sister for a bit. "Well, as you can see, I got a few more scars and all that stuff, but I'm doing well." He chuckled and wrapped his tail around her protectively before pulling her close and layed his head atop of hers. "How are you doing?" He finally asked, keeping an eye open to look down at her.